Monday, July 5, 2010

*JKEST From:The Heart Special* (in place of Marriage Matters)

"For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

*Who Are You!?*
You can not know Where your going til you know Who you are. If you don't know How you got there you can not know What you'll become... When He calls you to become the person you were meant to be. God Created You for HiS Purpose-on Purpose!!!

"Seasons"
Jesus leads me on the narrow way; without HiM I should fall. Thank you Jesus for picking me back up and putting me on the path. When I stray you come to my rescue. You pay the bill in full for me; you are my free ride home.
You are my Rock and my Refuge. When I stand in your shadow you shield me. You are my SoN and my shield. You warm me and protect me. "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)

You are the tree of life. I am firmly rooted and grounded in you. Your leaves change with the season... just as you give friendships which come and go... some stay in our hearts and remain. Others show up in another time and season. You allow this to grow us stronger in you... you love us so much! We change, you remain the same. You are that tree standing tall firmly rooted and grounded. The more we cling to you the stronger we are. You know and see how strong and how long our roots are; which are connected to you. Your Word is the rich soil which feeds and nourishes the soul. We take in and drink of your Living water... and never thirst again. You quench me with your love Oh Lord. You are as gentle as the still waters of the streams. "Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.'" (John 7:38)

I cling to your robe. Lord you are Higher, you are more mighty than any mountain. You made the mountains, the Rocks, the seas. Man has never made or ever will create anything as lovely as worthy as thee. You are my strong tower... My power. You are so mighty... mighty to save; even when they resist.
Lord give me Rest. Give me Peace. Be my Rest- Be my Piece... The missing Peace. Fill the empty Pieces of my life... however you see fit. Help me not to fear the falling, changing leaves of this season you've put me in! PTL!!!

*** Hope you Enjoy this song By: my Fav. singer***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg2jio6cVxo

Changing 4-HiM!!!
JKEST-Vicki









No comments:

Post a Comment