Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birth stories...

A time to be born, And a time to die. Ecclesiastes 3:2


Birth and death are the only two guarantees in this life! We were all born to mothers'... some kicking and screaming more so than others...lol; and we will all one day die... guaranteed! Other than that we are guaranteed much else. We all have a "birth story"... we don't know our own, cause we were babes! Oh! but our mothers surely remember the day! Without them living as an incubator for 9 months, (most)... we would not be here! I know my own mother was surely overjoyed when I arrived... one month early... so it's really not supposed to be my Birth Day today lol. I was a tiny 4lb package. Oh and after having 2 boys, 5 years apart, she was Blessed to finally get her girl... my 3rd brother came along 6 years later. So some of us are more cherished than others lol!! We are ALL equally cherished by our Heavenly Father! He Created us as we are... and we are all HIS favorites!
I won't bore you with all the details, but a few... my personal birth stories! My 1st born... longest labor...sickest all around preg. 24 hours... everything poss. done to me... only 5 cm. after being 10 days late! Finally ended in 1st and last C-sec. Stubborn and shy coming out... stubborn and shy to this day! A close replica of her Mom! Oh! 6lb. 13oz.; tiniest one I would have... will be smallest of her sibs... just like me! Isn't God Awesome?! Baby girl #2 most normal birth... she was my 1st V-BAC... helped make the path easier for her sibs. lol... She's my littlest big girl Hunnies! Oh! and my 1st of 3; 8lbers... Baby boy #1... How he let the world know he was here! Shortest labor... easiest all around! I know God knew at the time what our life consisted of! At the time we were caring for a total of 6 kids... our girls were 2&4... plus 2 little girls; and 2 school age boys! We were Blessed to have been foster parents at the time... once Elijah arrived we were parenting and caring for 7 kids... 5 under 5!! Praise Jesus!!! So, that only lasted 3 weeks, phew! Then the boys left, leaving us with just the 5 under 5! So when our boys Day came, things had to happen certain ways! Quick and easy was the order, God put in for us!lol.. After being sent home from Kaiser... 4 cm... arrived home. Hubby took the 2 foster boys to there dad's... cause babies coming soon! I took a shower... baby wanted to "play" with water... immediate transition labor! Just didn't know til later! Hubby's gone... I'm home with Mom and girls... it took 1/2 an hour to walk to car, parked outside, your not supposed to be walking at this stage normally! lol... Had to go to Mom's to meet hubby. So, by the time we got back to hospital... same "know-it-all nurses"... tell me to get out of wheel chair and give them a "sample"... you want a sample of my pain?! HELLO! The sample ended up being the entire, intact bag of waters!! I told you my boy liked playing with water... after being sprayed...lol! I think the nurses got the point! This boy was going to be born NOW!! hmm... 8 cm! Oh no!! To the LDR... Never! tell a woman in full labor NOT to push... when her child is making his own grand entrance! I don't think those nurses saw me more than 15 minutes! God was in control; he was and is still in control! Even when we knew this boy was different... later confirmed as Autism...He's still our sprinkler boy today. We Thank our Maker for Blessing us with our 2 girls 1st... this enabled us to knowing what was considered normal... this helped us catch the signs sooner!! Without Buddy's problems...mainly not being able to breastfeed... or much else! We wouldn't have our Boomer! Our biggest baby... all 10lb 3oz. of him! Yes he too was born completely naturally... no pain meds...no epidural, just ALL God!! Prayer works wonders! Lastly our baby Sweet P.... She's ALL sugar and spice!!
Ok 'nuff about that... Hope your still with me! In preparing for the birth of our children, (most) of us plan what baby needs. We want everything ready and just so for our new bundle of Joy! But, one famous birth had no such preparations... Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18 ) So as we read, not even Mary herself had a choice in the matter of carrying Jesus! Read the entire birth story in( Luke 2) But, God NEVER makes mistakes... I personally know some of you may feel like you were a mistake or failure; do to wrong choices made by your birth parents. Always remember we have a God that is BIGGER than all our mistakes and failures! He is the Biggest erasure of ALL!! We are all born into this world, with no choice. But, we are all given a free-choice to be born again into the kingdom of God. Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit. "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' John 3:3-7 So, according to The Bible... we are all to be born twice!! The 2nd time is our choice! The guarantee remains...And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27) Jesus mother arrived at the appointed destination for Jesus birth on a lowly donkey. He was born in a stable... a manger for his bed. He was wrapped in swaddling clothes. He was born 2-die for our sin. Jesus entered this world humbly; but oh the preparation he is making for us! (John 14:2-3) says; In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. I like to call Salvation; Adoption... I AM an adopted daughter of "The Most High King"... That makes me HIS Princess... Hope your one, too! Guys, your Princes of course! God's Blessed me with the Best Prince of all.... that's all the "gift" I need for today... My Earthly Birth Day!!

JKEST Blessings Friends!!!!!
HIS Princess, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment